Herbed Coated Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
- 200 gm button mushrooms.
- 1 sprig parsley.
- 50 gm cheddar cheese.
- Butter – 20gms.
- Capsicum – ¼ finely chopped.
- Pepper to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Marinate the mushroom with parsley, salt, pepper, and a bit of oil.
- Cook mushrooms in the oven for 160 deg for 5mins.
- For sauce – Take a pan, put butter, capsicum, finely chopped parsley and cook for some time.
- Remove from flame and let it cool for 2 minutes.
- Add grated cheese to the sauce and blend it.
- Pour the cheese sauce into shot glasses and put roasted mushrooms on a toothpick add on top of sauce and serve.