All of us have been a victim of falling off our diet plans and binge eating on our favorite junk foods. Sometimes it gets to a point where one fine day those jeans you love start getting tighter and tighter and more and more uncomfortable. Here’s a few tips on how to lose belly fat by creating a diet plan for weight loss and eating clean so you can fit into your favorite pair of jeans.
- Balance: A quick weight loss diet plan should first and foremost have a good balance in nutrition. A lot of people completely cut out carbs from their diet hoping to lose weight fast, but carbs are our fuel, a necessity. The right healthy way is to reduce the amount of carbohydrates while maintaining a good balance between the carbs, proteins and fat.
- Clean Food: We all wonder, how to lose tummy fat? The answer is very clear, eat good clean food. Processed foods are your biggest enemy when it comes to losing that stubborn tummy fat. They contain loads of sugar and sodium while providing inferior nutrition. Nothing beats food cooked in your house where you know exactly what is being put into it.
- Working out: A good diet plan to lose weight is useless without a good workout plan to go with it. Working out even 3 times a week will provide good results. Today, there are many different regimens to choose from (Zumba, Spinning, Crossfit etc.) and trainers to help you get results. While cardio is essential, strength training is also a must to strengthen your muscles and tone your body. There is no substitute for hard work in the gym.
- Consistency: The key to losing belly fat is consistency. You have to be consistent in following your diet and workout plans. If you go off track, all the hard work put in for days will go to waste in that one moment of weakness. So, be consistent in eating clean everyday and following your gym routine, making excuses will lead you nowhere.
- Calories: It is important to know how many calories you need to maintain your current weight and then accordingly create a diet plan which is lower than your maintenance calories in order to lose weight. There are several calorie counters available which take into account your height, age and gender to come up with an approximation of the number of calories you need to maintain your weight.
- Eat smaller portions: Eating small portions boosts your metabolism, a lot of people say this but it has been proven to be wrong by various studies. BUT, eating in smaller portions still helps in other ways. Eating small portions consistently along the course of a day maintains our blood-sugar level staving off hunger, blood sugar levels start to fall after 3-4 hours so eating every 3-4 hours in a day will help maintain sugar levels and helping us stay on course with our weight loss diet plan.
These are some tips to help you understand and create a quick weight loss diet plan so you can wear all your favorite clothes without a worry. But one should understand that everyone is different and you know your body best so use these tips as a guideline to create the perfect diet plan for your weight loss journey!